Quick about #WHATSHOULDROWERSCALLME.
1) 2-4 posts per week.
2) Feel free to submit a post!
3) I will give credit to whoever submits a post (indicate if you do not want credit in the submission).
4) This is all for fun. I’ve coxed, been in every seat, been in a decent number of races — I will make fun of everyone, don’t take it personally :)
5) Keep submissions PG13. I do not post all submissions. Don’t take it personally.
6) I have a backfile of posts queued up. Submissions are added onto the end — if you submit something, you should see it on the site in around a week.
7) I have gotten several submissions with broken GIF urls. There’s no way I can notify you, so please don’t be offended if your submission isn’t posted in this case.
8) I reserve the right to reword/reuse submitted posts/gifs (but I will always give credit).
9) I’m male, and I row for Gentle Giant in Boston.
10) I reserve the right to steal posts off of reddit, blogs, emails, et cetera.
11) Do not personally attack me for posts. Over 50% of the posts are user-submitted.
12) The posts are not reflective of me, my crew team, or my university.
13) Some frequently asked questions:
Who do you row for?
I’m a rower at Gentle Giant Rowing near Boston, MA. I also used to row for WashU.
How old are you?
I’m an undergraduate, class of 2015. So 19, as of right now.
Where do you get your source material?
Largely from you guys! Over half of the posts nowadays come from submissions. The ones that don’t come from several other tumblrs (notably whatshouldwecallme, whatshouldwecallwashu, greatdaytobeanathlete, tbm, and diaryofarowingcoach), somethingaboutrowing.blogspot.com, as well as r/rowing.