It’s recently been brought to my attention that a few blogs (tumblr, wordpress, fb pages, etc.) have been “stealing” my material.
All of this is fine (imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, et cetera), for the most part.
I love it when you guys reblog my stuff and share the images I make (you do not want to have to photoshop the Winklevi in tight spandex…), but please just give credit! It sucks seeing monetized blogs/websites/fb pages edit my name out of my posts/images with no mention of #whatshouldrowerscallme (especially if they’re making a buck on it!). So again, just give me credit and all is right with the world ❤.
In return for reading this rant, here’s a photo of guinea pigs (hamsters? someone please tell me the difference) rowing a 2x.
Edit: They are apparently guinea pigs.
- youknowyourarowerwhen likes this
- rowing-is-for-life reblogged this from whatshouldrowerscallme and added:
- whathave-webecome likes this
- makingflowersjealous likes this
- gofuckingwildforaslongasyoucan reblogged this from whatshouldrowerscallme
- fire-and-ink said: Guinea pigs are like triple the size of hamsters :)
- whatshouldrowerscallme posted this